Back to nature in style with Noa Outdoor Living
Design and outside living in a unique total experience center
Thirty high-end international ‘outdoor living’ partners are turning NOA into the ‘crème de la crème’ in the world of unique outside living. NOA does not display products in isolation, it sets the scene. it creates stylised total concepts for a wide range of the most different gardens.
Outdoor living has countless approaches
Everything is just right, down to the tiniest detail: from vast gardens with swimming pools to enclosed urban gardens, from balconies to penthouses. Every scene in this total experience park has been designed in such a way that it enables you to discover much more than just the sum of the brands we’ve brought together. This is a place where you can experience high-end designer outside living like nowhere else. By asking for input from artists and designers and by working with them, NOA is broadening the horizon as far as possible to include out-of-the-box ideas to lift outdoor living to unprecedented levels.
"Never before has an outdoor living showroom been as complete as what NOA has to offer. A never-seen-before total experience."
What to expect
Outdoor products —
- Patio covers & Pavilions
- Sun sails & Parasols
- Swimming pools
- Sound & music
A supersized garden pavilion alongside the motorway
NOA is taking shape as a supersized garden pavilion, next to the E17 motorway from Antwerp to Lille (FR). The building in which NOA will be situated ‘breathes’ nature, both literally and figuratively: its 380-metre-long façade conceals a zero-energy-impact project.
- 100.000 cars/day
- Crosses Europe from North to South and vv
- Easy name/trigger
- The ark of the outdoorsman
- 380m long = high visibility
- Architectural design
- Zero engergy impact building
Easy train/plain connection
- Deinze trainstation - 10 min
- Lille trainstation - 30 min
- Zaventem Int. Airport – 60 min
- Wevelgem Private Airport - 30 min
- Charleroi (Brussels South) Airport – 90 min
- Paris : 2 hours
- Brussels : 1 hour
- Amsterdam : 2 hours
- Cologne : 3 hours
- London (via Lille) : 2 hours
- 6 monthly Partner (and invites) meeting (2x300 professionals)
- Min. 1 event/partner = min. 30 events/year = every 2 weeks!
- Perfect venue for professional organisations in the trade
30 partners and their network
- Leading high end international outdoor brands
- Unique Outdoor Experience
- Belgium's design reputation
Outdoor living to the full
starts Autumn 2021.